Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Looking for a sign.

Ok the new challenge is up at Mojo and our Guest girl is super awesome. If you haven't been over there yet pls go check us out. I have been doing a lot to the site to make it look a little cooler. I LOVED doing this challenge. I had so much fun trying to use only trash or as much as I could fit in lol! Here is my takes on this super fun one.







That book I love. I don't love my work usually but that book I am in love with lol! I don't care if anyone else loves it or hates it. The pages are a work in progress I still have a lot to do to them.

I so need to scrap. I haven't done anything since the overlooked book. I'm waiting on my Scrapperie kit and Im hoping it will come today...Oh and I can reveal who I am guesting for... Paper Pixie Kits! Yipee! She is sending me this months kit which is beautiful! I totally have the pics I want to use with it. I cant wait to get it. I think on Friday she said. Oh and my mommy bought me a typewriter!!! I love her! Its electric so it doesn't do cool things to the letters but I still love it. I want to find a manual one too. Hopefully our thrift store will have one.

So with that you think I would be over there scrapp'n using the thing...Nope my desk is such a mess I cant even scrap. My cats knock all my stuff on the floor and then when i pick it up I just throw it on the desk...Now it is utter mayhem over there. I don't even wanna look at it lol! Ok ok Im going in...wish me luck I come out alive!

14 comments:

Micayla said...

I love it Marie and I am glad you do too! It is totally delish!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Marie, I love the Crafty Layout! I'm gonna scraplift you, just you wait!. My mom is probably the craftiest person I know and handed down to me a love for all things handmade.

Love your layout!

Gillian Ottaway said...

I feel your pain! My desks (that's right, i have multiple disaster zones) are just awful! It terrifies me to have to clean them so i'm avoiding scrapping! How awful is that? lol

I'll clean up if you will ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your book too! it totally rocks!

Unknown said...

I love your book too!!! LOVE IT!!
Love the layout
Congrats on the Guest spot, very cool!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Marie!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I am loving your work here!! I will be a regular stalker now if you don't mind?!? (not in a weird way though)

sylvia said...

Hey Marie, thanks for visiting my blog. I love the stuff you make and have fun with your typewriter!!

dori.aleman.medina said...

jeeze marie! wow! i'm always left speechless when i see your stuff... and that's a hard feat to manage! i love to talk!

Vee said...

love it all!! gorgeous :)

Rose Ann said...

Hi Marie,
WTG~congrats on your guest spot...your work is always lovely and fun!

I sent my link for Nbr 7...you probably haven't posted yet...just saying.

Lotsa Love ya girly have a great day! ♥

Fauve Design said...

Owmy girly its absolutely fab!

Unknown said...

you're always an inspiration...everytime i see something of yours, it makes me want to run to my room and go at it!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that book! it's so yummy! ;)

I love how you used the sewing package in that layout! You're so clever with supplies!

My cats knock EVERYTHING off my desk. Seriously, I've taken to taping up all my supplies on the walls because even my shelves aren't safe. They're such brats!

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?