Monday, May 12, 2008

Snow can wait I forgot my mittens

Well I get to post my pages from my Red Velvet Kit! I'm so happy! This kit was beautiful! If you missed out then I suggest you click as fast as you can to get your sub over there because these kits are well worth it! So here we go...


I'm so sad that photo is sooo dark but we were in Starbucks and that's as good as i could lighten it. :(











There is sooo much more I could do with this kit...But I was so busy this week. Nothing new I guess lol! TFL!!

I hope you all had a very very Happy Mothers day!!! I had a very nice one. Hubby cleaned the house and we had a BBQ and I may be getting my Rebel...I cant wait! I did get a mp3...Yes i know you are saying omg u didn't have one. I kinda thought they were pointless. This one is really cool tho and I love it. Plays video and games and songs and displays photos. I hope your day was as wonderful as mine!

21 comments:

RachelDenbow said...

yum, yum, yum! Your pages are so full of yummy!

I love how you made so many pages and they all look so full still!

Pretty sure your mojo is here to stay!

Michelle said...

Sounds fab!! And shh..I don't have one yet. Once I saw an old man with an ipod at the airport beside me and I felt waaay behind the times...hah. Lovely pages, you totally rocked the kit!! =)

Anonymous said...

wow~ you rocked this kit! These are such fun pages - love them. Love the little owl - so cute!

Leslie

Edleen said...

Wow!!! love all your pages!!!

hope you had a Great Mother's Day celebration but everyday IS Mother's Day! ;)

Michelle said...

WOW! Gorgeous dt los! I adore that "im not ready..." lo! Glad you enjoyed yourself on mothers day!

Michelle said...

Oh, such yummy pages Marie!! =) Love em all to bits...=)

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous! love, love the pictures of you page!

Cathy Pascual said...

wow! so beautiful!
i just finished my first page with this kit. love it! thanks for the inspo :)

Chiara said...

Wonderful pages!!!
I love above all the second one!

Thanks for the inspirations!!!

Chiara
http://chiaramente-scrap.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

You get so much out of all your kits...it's awesome! Great pages...I think the pictures of you page is my favorite...I LOVE the tissue paper behind it.

Micayla said...

Yummy yum yums!!!

Anonymous said...

WoW!! your work is amazing!!!

Unknown said...

My goodness I love your work!!! ScRUMMy in every way!

Lillsisslill said...

WOW!!! Your LO's are just ab fab!!! Love them all and You know I love your playlist!:)



Lillyrose

alittlebitofscrap said...

Wow! Love it, love it all! and Congrats again :)

dori.aleman.medina said...

fantastic work as always! wow!

dani said...

LOVE the title to this post - one of my favorite Tori songs.

And these layouts, omigosh, just so much yummy here!

so glad you had a lovely mother's day!! :)

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts!! You use such GREAT details!! YOU are so TALENTED!!!

Have a GREAT sunday!!!

xxxMarieke

{ Kristina } said...

Wow! All of these layouts rocks!! :D

Ginajam said...

Geeze...all of your layouts are so amazing! I could sit and look at them all day :-)

Holly said...

Wowza! Those pages are absolutely GORGEOUS! But, where you been since? Worried about ya'. Hope all is well with you, my dear!