Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Finally..

I've done something...This is from the red velvet project kit...And man was i lovin that fabric. But the book was a little hard for me. I didnt know what to make it about...I have many many mini books and i wanted this one to be different...And given the life i have lived, well its pretty different.








Title page of the book...






The first page...



This is what it says.

Odd
You may think that as you read the title of this book, but i wanted the people who happened upon this to know that nothing in life is perfect...No matter how low you feel it WILL get better & you will make it through it, stronger, kinder,& a whole lot smarter. So count your blessings and remember someone out there has it worse then you.


Im going to write all the things i have been thru and of course all the miracles god has performed in my life and how he has helped me thru it.

Hope everyone has a blessed week!

8 comments:

michelle said...

this is awesome and good for you for being so positive and documenting all of it, no matter what..

RachelDenbow said...

I love it. You're one of two who have posted their mini book project. Thanks for sharing. Do you mind if I use your pics to put up in the gallery? I can just drag and drop so you don't have to mess with it. Thanks, Marie!
Rachel

miss morgan... said...

love it! so glad that you are having some scrappy you time again! you totally deserve it!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

woohooo girl.. glad you had time to create this AWESOME project...

WTG sweetie

xoxo
Emine

RachelDenbow said...

Marie, I need your last name for the blog gallery. I'll go ahead and post these and then add that later. Thanks! Lovely.

Anonymous said...

I am SO proud to say that your my sister... The thing's you have lived and learned has only made love you more... You are my Hero!!

Micayla said...

OMG GIRL..............I LOVE IT!!!! You totally rocked it missus! WTG

Cathy De Los Santos said...

look at that bird it's too cute ... let all those feelings out girl it's so theraputic (did i spell that right?)