Thursday, August 2, 2007

And the winner is....

Crystal! Come on down!!! Send me ur address and what color you would like your new hair/shirt pin to be and ill get that out to ya right away. mariescorner@myctmh.com

Ok girls the dr said Ronnie was ok gave us some antibiotics said to watch it. Its no longer red just hard. I'm sure he will be all better soon. Very scary. This is something that could turn into the flesh eating disease if not treated right away.
But he is back on the mend. Thank you for all ur prayers. Keep praying for us we need it!

Here are some pages Ive done the past few days.

This is a scraplift for myspace i completed...


This one is Amber inspired...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO Ive never won anything. How exciting :) sending you a e-mail

Michelle said...

All of your LO's are amazing. I can't choose my favorite. I do adore your lift though. Just wish there was a hobby lobby near me...

china59 said...

Oh good the doc could come quite soon ! I'm relieved to know it's ok !

Lisa said...

dude there's myspace challenges??? where??? lol! love your stuff chickie!

~Lisa

Crystal said...

I sooo wish I was as good as you :)