Friday, October 5, 2007

First

So we got the first challenge up over at SCRAPMOJO! Yipee!! How fun is that? Here are some layouts I've done for this blog...

About me page...I used a cig add for the background of the pic because i thought it was pretty! Bet u didn't know tho! hehehe!




For the challenge...



Our sponsor is Red Velvet Kits! How awesome is that! Big shout out to Rachel for being so awesome! My hubby made this blinkie to put on the blog! I love it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have been so busy this week with the blog and i had jury duty ugh! But it was a fun experience learning about how they pick the jurors. I cant say i was bored. I do wish my time was spent doing something else lol! Anyway hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are GREAT AGAIN!

xxxMarieke

Heather said...

aahhh Rick springfield what a great surprise to hear this. He is my all time fav, hhmmmm.
Can't wiat to do the scrapmojo challenge. Got to wait for the DS to take his nap.

Melissa Mann said...

You rock, Girl!!!! So proud to be a part of this!!! YOu've outdone yourself with everything!

Silvitanova said...

Awe, I love your new blog! Great DT!...but I'm very intimidated by their takes on the dare...
Your pages are cool to...still looking for the correct English word to express what I think about them :)
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Lovong the layouts! Thanks for commenting on mine. I just finished it like 20 minutes ago. I didn't realize I left a line out of the song =*( Oh well. I still love that layout. I was waiting for that challenge and LOVED working on it!! =)