Saturday, March 15, 2008

Somebodys Heine is crowdin my ice box.

Ok I really have a lot to share but have been just blah to share anything on this blog. I don't know whats wrong with me really...I get that way... BLurg I hate feeling like that. Anyway I do have some pretty exciting news! One is that I was asked by Scrap For A Cure to be on the dt! YIPEE! Love those girls! They are so super awesome! I cant share the other as of yet. Sorry!

Last week was hectic I took Ronnie's Aunt to the Dr because she was sick and she ended up in the er. So crazy. So I spent all day Tuesday in the er and then all day wed at the doc and getting prescriptions. YIKES! She is doing much better now tho.

My Mom planned a trip to S.f. for my birthday (my real bday is tmw the 16th). Just Me and her. It was wonderful. We didn't bring a map...Big mistake! I know I've been there at least 30 times but do you think I remember how to get to anything! NOOOOO! So we went to the pier..Took some pics walked around then ate at the rain forest cafe.











OMG Hollywood Usa has the cutest shirts...I wanted to take a pic but was to afraid. One said I hella ♥ San Francisco and then this one...



The other was something about cali and gangster but I cant remember it! GRRR! I must have them!


Then we decided to try to find China town. I drove around and around and figured ok Let's park here it's only 10.00 all day (that was on Harrison st). We will walk to Mission st. Little did I know Mission st was 9 blocks away. We start walking got about a block and It began to rain. I mean pour! We were under a awning and decided to run back to the car and sit and wait it out. We waited for about 20 mins and the rain stopped. We headed down 3rd street again... We finally get to Mission walk down stop at the cartoon museum and look around. I decide well Market is only a couple of blocks lets walk down Market. There were no vendors out. So I said well I don't think China Town is to far lets walk up Kearney and see...UH Yeah boy was I wrong. 11 MORE blocks! All in all it was probably about 2 miles one way but my goodness it seemed like 10! For a big girl that is a lot to walk!

















There are more on my flickr so go check them out if you like. I am soooooo sore! I was gonna go to expo today to help out the girls from Scrap For A Cure and just couldn't hardly move! BOOOO!

I also took pics of my scrap room...





Lots more of those on my flickr.



And last but not least I was tagged by Kristi and Nikki so here it is...

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I don't like my food to touch and I usually eat one thing first then move on to the next thing on my plate. So veggies then meat then bread type thing.

2. Ive been with Ronnie for 15 yrs but only married for almost a year.

3. I break out in song a LOT. My own personal soundtrack to my life.

4. I love sour stuff and salt...Bad.

5. I'm not good at thinking on the spot but give me a day or two and I have some witty come backs.

6. I'm messy.

7. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

There ya go. I tag...Well since I feel like everyone I know has been tagged if you haven't then I tag you. I know that's a the easy way out but seriously EVERYONE has been tagged.



Hope you are having a wicked wonderful week all!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh CONGRATS!! How very cool!!!
Love the photos My fave is the one of the Empross sign!! All gorgeous!!
I sing a lot too, would love to compare soundtracks lol

Melissa Mann said...

The pictures are rad, girlie!! Looks like you had fun!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's so great to see you had such a good time with your mom!!

xxxMarieke

dani j. said...

ha ha! I break out in song all the time too! My husband is so used to it that it doesn't even phase him anymore, but I remember when we first started living together I would get the craziest looks from him!

Love that photo of those sunglasses - very cool!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Michelle said...

Happy birthday!! I love the pics you took, saw em on flickr this morning...=) Sounds like you had a cool weekend!

Crystal said...

awwww cousin you got some awesome shots. Im so sorry you were so sore. Ive been so sick I forgot today was your birthday :( Im a bad cousin Im sorry

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had fun! Last time I was in SF I too was exhausted from walking around everywhere...aimlessly...which seemed like a marathon

Shannon said...

i'm gone a day or two and i missed so much action at your blog! #1 0 awesome pics, i hope you had an amazing birthday, it looked like fun!
#2 I completely agree with #5 on your taggy. I have some of the best comebacks ever..but they're usually to people i shouldn't say them to..i.e. my boss

Holly said...

Congrats on the new DT spot! :0) I love your pics from San Fran! Thanks for sharing, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it's a great one!

Vee said...

your pictures are wicked!! I love them ALL!! you are not the first person that i know who doesn't like their foods to touch :)
it's LOST night, yeah!! :)

Ginajam said...

Oh my gosh...I am so sorry I didn't comment earlier, but those pics that you took are amazing! I really want to go back to SF now....man I love that city! And the walking is crazy. I remember wearing my nikes the whole time. Happy Belated Birthday...looks like you found some good stuff. And way to go on the DT...you are so deserving! Happy Easter...