Sunday, October 24, 2010

Browned Leaf Vertigo

Little sad because I had to say goodbye to Mojo. I just couldn't give it the time it needed. My DT girls are sooo amazing. I hope to work with them again soon. I know there are other scrappy adventures out there for us.

Speaking of other adventures I have been working on lots and lots of scrappyness. I have really cool news to share soon. Was really super happy when I got the email.

Have some more PSA dt work to share.


Hair clip


Door hanger


cupcake toppers


There are so many things you can do with these stamps and they are super easy to use. The sets are soo adorable you have to check them out.

October is such a lovely and wonderful month. Looking back tho it always seems to fly by. Maybe because it is always filled with so much. My son, mom, and grandmother all have a birthday in October. Then of course there is Halloween. Trying to cram so much in one month gets really challenging.

One of the things that has become a tradition is taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. Not just any pumpkin patch but Delloso farms. It has a haunted house, corn maze, zip line, Rope obstacles, pumpkin shooting (hehe), jumpers, train rides, petting zoo, bike races and my goodness lots more. It really is a cool place. Only downfall is almost EVERYTHING costs. A family of 6 well you can see how it would get very very expensive. One day my goal is to be able to go and do EVERYTHING with the kids. I hope that goal will be able to be met soon.








This is the first time we have went so late in the day. We decided to go on Friday since the forecast for the weekend was rain, rain, and more rain. It started to sprinkle while we were there and towards the end it was getting pretty wet.



We had a lovely time tho.

Going to school is very challenging. Not just the work and time but the fact that I have no money and no job makes it the most challenging. I am praying that when I am done it will all be worth it. I am sure right away I wont be making a whole lot but in the months to come there is great potential. Just hope that it comes my way.

2 comments:

Sweet Marie said...

Beautiful pics. And that hair clip is just too adorable. Love it !

danielle said...

looks like a great day with the family. And I love your crafty goodness!
Goodbye to mojo-it was fun!