Thursday, May 19, 2011

The words so sweet


New atc for ya. Have you jumped on this tiny art fun bus yet? You really should. It is a great way to use all those extra scraps you have and a lot less time to make.



I made this a while ago. It was for a dt inspiration page we did at AMM. Love my iPhone and my friend Kristi Lewis snapped this photo of me playing with my phone at a crop. It really should be attached to my hand permanently. Hehe!

I have been so blah last week. Haven't hardly done a darn thing. I say hardly. I did manage to make cupcakes. Big surprise right? HA! These ones are Mint Chocolate chip and I used my sweet Mother's day presents my husband bought me.



I truly am blessed. My hubby listens to me and knows what makes me tick. He is such a sweet man. He made my mom and I bbq and I made her boston cream pie cupcakes.



They turned out delish. I used Martha's cake recipe, this cream recipe and this ganache.

How was your Mother's Day?

♥♥♥

No comments: