Friday, January 27, 2012

But you do to me what you do


I always seem to start out my posts with how much time I DON'T have. So I wont. Not this time. Not now. Work has been going well. I adore my floor supervisor. She is always telling me what a great job I do. She makes me blush. I don't handle praise to well. I mean don't get me wrong I love to hear it but I feel strange when we are face to face and they say it more then once. Makes me blush. Am I the only one? I highly doubt it. Anyway point is I am glad things are going well. Sadly there isn't a day that goes by that I wish I could be doing what I truly love. I wish I could be creative for a living. Very hard to do that. Especially with a family to support. I haven't given up my dream tho of opening up my own store.

I haven't been able to cook much of anything new. I am hoping to get back into doing that soon. I have a ton of recipes on pinterest waiting for me to try. Feb. Gonna shoot for that.

CHA is coming up! I would LOVE to go and am trying. I don't think it is gonna happen tho. Not written in the stars for me this year. I have never been and it looks like tons of fun. Poo. Have you ever been?

My hubby's birthday was last weekend. We had a small get together at our house on Saturday and then Sunday I took him out to a movie and dinner.
This man.
This cake.
This movie.
This dinner.
It was lovely!

♥♥♥

No comments: