Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lying underneath the stormy skies


I have been a creating demon lately. Sadly none of them I can share. Just yet anyway. I find that very difficult. I like to share my creations right away. Sometimes when I don't I forget about them. Lol!

I do however have a few I made for a million memories. They are valentines-ish but that's ok right?



Used the ever so lovely crate paper for these which you can find in the store. Michelle always has a sale going on. I highly suggest u order from her. :)

I do have lots of peeks to share. Wanna see? Ok.

I really like the dear lizzy line. Honestly I wasn't liking it so much when I saw it. I passed it by a few times. Michelle sent it to me to play with and well you see up there I went to town. LOL!

Have I mentioned I love instagram? It has gotten me to document my life. Sometimes I grow to busy for it but I just pick up where I left off. Here are a few of my photos I have been posting.

5 random things about me.


We took the kids out to Denny's. Some yummy photos from that. They enjoyed themselves.

That is it for now. Come back soon I will have the new creative type challenge to post!
♥♥♥

5 comments:

Kendra said...

WOW ~ Seriously STUNNING pages! Totally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

OOO! LOVE that final 5 things shot!!! Is that an app or your awesome Adobe Illustrator skillz at work? The pages are WONDERFUL! It's so easy to overwhelm the page with that beautiful Crate line! LOOOOVE the clean and simple route you took.

sandra said...

i love your pages. very cool. i can't wait to see the rest of the sneaks. i like the Dear Lizzie papers too.

Ti said...

Luv ur creations.

danielle said...

love them. just lovely! have a great weekend!