Monday, November 11, 2013

Still looking up



Hello everyone! How was your Halloween? Mine flew by and I didn't decorate one little bit for it! OMG I so wasn't in the Halloween spirit until AFTER Halloween. It went way to fast. Sooo now here it is November. The month of being grateful and thankful and all that. Over at Paper Issues we are having a #30gratefuldays on instagram. Music is such a important thing in my life. I LOVE music. Without it I think I would die.


No but seriously I love it. I wish I could sing well because I would have no problem singing for the world. Even tho my voice is blah I still sing for everyone to hear. Hahaha!




Our new issue also is about the person you are grateful for...


Im grateful for my grandmother. She is a wonderful woman. She helped raise me. I adore her so much.

Also a Glitz DT page.


I played with a little bit of Gesso, ink and stamps. Had some fun making this page.

I have been in a creative slump for a few months now. I mean really to the point where I just didnt wanna look at scrapbooking supplies any more. When this happens (usually every year) I talk myself out of throwing everything away. I have invested to much time, money, memories.... did I mention money? I also hear my husband in the back of my head saying you always start a craft and then move on to the next one. You have a million things you start.... Now I take this as a good thing and a bad thing. I mean I know how to do A LOT, but I also HAVE a lot. Yarn, embroidery floss, paint, silk screen kit, plaster, clay....You get the picture. So yeah, wait where was I going with this? Oh yeah... Guess I just was over sharing I am in a slump and I am slowly pulling myself out of it...again. Im not gonna promise you will see more of me but I will try. Hahaha! Holidays always seem to make the very little time I do have feel even smaller.

Oh btw most of this awesome stuff you can find in the paper issues store. If you use my code awesomepants you can get 20% off your ENTIRE order! What?! Do it! :)



♥♥♥

1 comment:

Paper Issues said...

You are amazing! I love your style!!! I agree, Music is so important! I hear a song and it transports me. I <3 you!!!!