Sunday, April 3, 2011

If I think to hard I might lose my mind

April fools day came and went. Did you pull any epic jokes? The only thing I did was told the kids the ps3 was broke AGAIN. They totally believed me and were upset. LOL! I felt a little evil but it was funny.

I had a little adventure Saturday. Cropped with my buddies Diane and Kristi. We had a blast.

Can you tell?

This little moostash prop is from GCD.

Love it. I can't wait for my box of goodies so I can scrap these pictures with the new papers.

The huge mess I made. You would think with such a BIG mess something great came out of it right? Wrong...I did manage to start on a mini book and get one page done.


Wow really you are saying...Yeah really. How can one sit there for hours and hours and do so little. I have no clue. I just do not work well with others. Haha! I have to have my tiny little studio to get my creativity going. I go to crops tho not for the works but for the friendship. My girls nights. Love them.

BTW the new prompt is up over at Simply Artistic. Tara is our guest again. Here is my take.
Who wouldn't wanna trade with Tara? Come play and you might be lucky enough to.

One more thing before you go. The new AMM kit is up and it is awesome. Of course.
I can't wait to play with all those lovely Lily Bee papers and Crate goodies! Fabulous no?

NSD is coming up soon. Any plans?

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Kari said...

i knew i recognized you the other night at scrapbook territory! duh. lol

well it was nice to meet you :D

xo

Gina Lideros said...

love the mustache props from GCD. Cannot wait till we get to play with their products. Hopefully soon! I really like your BFF layout too, so fun!