Monday, October 3, 2011

Old friend why are you so shy

Hey bloggity peeps just a quick blog post to let ya all know the Creative Type is up. Of course I wanted to share my take on this very fun prompt.
I played with the new Crate Paper Random. Love it! I also found this fun chevron patter on pinterest. I know the end all be all of inspiration.

When I went to BBF Ashley's house Kristi and I took these pics with the tiny rub on mustaches from GCD. I need something pop culture and these to me scream it.

We had a really fun time taking pictures with her instax (smaller version of a polaroid) even more pop culture. This whole layout screams pop culture. I really want to do a zombie layout. I think that will be my next project.

So come play along with the pop culture challenge. I think you will have a wonderful go at it!

Rowan's birthday was yesterday. More on that soon!

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I love this layout! I LOVE that picture! It is so cute! I love your expressions!

cococricketsmama said...

love this layout!