Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You dont know youre beautiful

Ok so I am not a fan of boy bands but in my defense I have 4 kids...Hence the blog title. OMG it wont get out of my head! LOL! Send help please. Maybe the men in black guys can come and erase my brain for me. UGH!

Anyway I must tell you I created so much with my Studio Calico April kit. I keep fogetting to post it! So here are a few more pages I would like to share.


My beautiful mom. I loves her so.


Me being silly. Posting on instagram. I love instagram.



zombie copy
Oh and check this out! Do you love zombies as much as I do? Then you wont wanna miss this zombie blog hop! Such fun!!!


Lastly I have some super sad news to share. As you may or may not know Hambly is closing it's doors. I am totally bummed about this news. I have to say hambly has ALWAYS been a favorite of mine and I was truly honored to create for them this year. I will miss their products immensely. I have a few more things I made with hambly to share tho and believe me my hoarded stash should last me a few years! HAHA! What will you miss most about hambly?

P.S. I posted the video of my scrappy space... See post below. :)
♥♥♥

No comments: