Friday, August 23, 2013

Everybody Get Up


Hello all you wonderful people. I have my Glitz weekly page to share with you today. Our theme was first day of school. My kids just went back the 13th of this month. I am soooo happy, they go to bed much earlier and are gone part of the day! LOL! Yes I know that sounds bad but I have 4 children that are at THAT age where they CONSTANTLY fight. Seriously. I am not kidding. Anyway this mama needs a little break from it all to keep my sanity and of course create more pretty stuff! Haha! Anyway here is what I created.


I love the Glitz stamps. Love their new lines. I just love this company to bits. I know I say that a lot, but I really really mean what I say. TRUTH.



♥♥♥

2 comments:

Fitty said...

I am in love with that page! TFS!

Fitty said...

In love with that page. Awesome! I'm gonna have to check out some Glitz stuff...