Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sparkles light with yellow icing

Oooh my friends I am super sad that I missed CHA. You see, I had planned to go but ya know life happens. Blah blah blah. BUT I did get to create with the new glitz lines! OOOOO let me tell you I had a blast. They are simply fabulous! I love them all! I didn't have a lot of time to create the 10 pages... I would've liked to add more details but it is what it is. I also was not able to take any pictures! BOOO! Hopefully at some point someone will have a few I can share.

For now here is some of my favorite bits from the new Glitz lines.




OH MY GOODNESS! Swoon worthy

So my friends I took vacation days for CHA but, well, ya know. So I did a bit of destashing, cleaning, and I found a page. This page. It wasn't technically finished. Or so I felt. But when I found it I thought to myself, looks done to me. SO, here ya go.

Lastly I have a page I did for whisker Graphics. I adore this company. The best twine and bitty bags around. I used twine, glassine bag and the new circle stickers.



I gesso'd the circles to mute the colors a bit. I worked with the Basic Grey Mint Julep line. I had been waiting to get my hands on that. SO much mint, navy, and pink. YUM!


SO I had 4 days off and I camped out with the kids in our backyard. Now for those who have been my friends for a while, you know all about this, but for those who are new let me enlighten you. Every year there is a national camp out in your backyard day. Everyone should participate! LOL! I try to every year. So this year it snuck up on me. Good thing is you dont have to do it on the specific day although it would be nice. Anyway this year we did it in July (it is usually June).


Kids had a smashing time. Even tho I ask myself a million times through the whole ordeal "why I do this?" I end the night with a full heart and a smile on my face.

More summer fun to come!

♥♥♥



2 comments:

Maria said...

This roller stamps is so cute, I love both pages!!! :)

MAGDALENA said...

Yes, love the feather roller stamp. The "Date nights" layout is gorgeous!