Thursday, December 6, 2007

All about...

I did this page for the challenge over at All About Eve...In hindsight I wish I would've enjoyed my childhood more. It goes by so fast and so much of it is spent wishing you were older and an adult. I wish I woulda listened to grownups tell me play because it doesn't last forever. *SIGH* I miss the simple things that caused so much wonderment and joy. The only comfort I get is seeing my children grow up and feeling the same way I use to when I was their age. I hate getting old. It's a part of life so I just try not to think about it. Yes my age changes but my heart is still young. :)




I cleaned my desk! I mean really cleaned it. I gave my daughter a bunch of junk and my son Rowan said he wanted a scrapbook and he was going to ask Santa...So I gave him a small one with some papers. He was sooo stoked. My husband goes "great all we need is 3 scrapbookers in the house!" LMAO!

Happy Holidays lovelies!

6 comments:

Marjolein said...

Great layout, love the big swirl!! And yes..... the years go by so fast, sometimes it is hard to remember how it was as a child!

You know what, give your DH a scrapbook too, maybe he likes it!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great page. I know how you feel, I lost out on my childhood as it was quite abusive sometimes after my mum died when I was young.

Michelle said...

Lol. I had no idea that your daughter scrapped! I would love to see what your kids make! I wish I had listened to grown ups too. I like the picture you used!

Holly said...

Ha ha ha! Even though Luka is only 10 months old, he has a fascination with my patterned papers. Put him on the floor of my craft room, and he heads right over to a stack of papers to play. It scares the hell out of my husband. LOL!

Michelle said...

he he..what's wrong with 3 scrapbookers?? =) your pages rock, Marie!

Melissa Mann said...

Awesome layout!!