Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas and everything after.

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! My Christmas eve kinda sucked. I got sick and I'm talking SICK. It was coming from both ends (sorry). We went to my moms and all I could do is lay on the couch. I didn't even eat a tiny bit of mashed potatoes and gravy (my fav). I got to open my pressies from my momma and my sis.

(Taken at my mom's christmas party)

They were so awesome. My mom every year gets me a box of choco cherries and this year she gave us 100.00 bucks. Then my sister gave me this totally awesome book that I adore.


A sweet video she made of the kids and what not. She is soo cute and talented.

I got home and couldn't move. UGH it sucked. We still had to put out cookies for Santa and clean up messes. I just couldn't get off the couch so Hubby had to do it all. He was not to happy lol! Then the kids went off to bed and WE were suppose to put up the trampoline but I had the shakes and shivers and told him there was no way I could do it. He went out there and tried to get as much of it done as he could. So sad. I started feeling better about 5 am so we went out and put the Santa gifts up and got everything ready. The kids had been up about 10 times all through the night checking to see if he (Santa) had made it. When we were finally done we thought for sure they would be up but nope. Ronnie got a toy with bells on it ran through the hallway with it and banged on the walls! LMAO! They came running out my daughter Aria was sooo excited it was adorable!










I had to take out the 2 of my lil one because that kid can not keep clothes on. He was only in his undies and was gonna post them because he looks super cute in his pirate eye patch but thought about internet freaks that may happen upon this blog so I took them out.


These have to be one of my fav gifts. My daughter Raven bought these for me. I love love love them. I also got a gift card from hubby for Michael's even tho we bought the ps3 and some other odds and ends. I am going to use my 50.00 for a Kerry Lynn class in feb. I cant wait!

I received my guest dt kit for scrappy girl designs. Im kinda christmased out but Ill think of something to do with it. Some great stuff in there.


That was my Christmas day. We had a good day and the kids had a blast. They love the trampoline. I have no pics yet but they will be coming soon lol! Big hug to everyone. Hope you had a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Jessica said...

i'm sorry you were sick! UGH. i know how that goes. lol. at least you got some cute gifts! i LOVE those slippers.

i know what you mean about being christmas'ed out. i am too. i've taken about a week off from scrapping. i locked myself in our "music studio" and scrapped for about three hours tonight. it felt good! my mojo layout is about done. :D

i hope you're feeling better!!!!

Melissa Mann said...

Fabulous pictures, my dear!!!! Those slippers are the greatest!

I'm sure you will create something BEAUTIFUL with your kit!!!! Can't wait to see....and a class with Kerry Lynn...so jealous!

Have a great nite!

michelle said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. Sorry you were so sick and I hope you are feeling better..

Holly said...

I'm sorry that you were so sick on Christmas. :0( But, it looks like your kids sure had a great day! Love, love, love those monkey slippers! And, thank you for the birthday wishes. :0) I'm glad there's someone else out there that feels the same way about being 30!

Darlene said...

oh Marie! Sorry you were sick! Actually, our roles were switched here--DH was on the couch and I did Santa! No trampoline to put together, tho!

lovin those slippers! way cool!

Mika said...

That sucks.... Hope you feeling better? Where did your sis get this book of Tim Burton? I like him so much. Here in Holland still waiting for his next movie with mr Depp! Hope to see you around at www.mikascrap.typepad.com ....and I love your music also. Mika

Lindsay said...

Aw, so sorry to hear you were sick for Christmas! That always happens to me around New Year's Eve! Been sneezing here and there, but I'm hoping to avoid it this go round!

Those slippers are super cute! I got 2 pairs of slippers this year and a pair of slipper socks and I've never really worn slippers, but I love them, so I think I should start!

Can't wait to see what you get with the Michael's GC!!! Hope you feel better, Marie!!

Happy new year!
-Lindsay

Crystal said...

aww cousin Im so so sorry you caught our flu. Our Christmas was sad too. We were all sick and it was by far the worst Holiday we have ever had!

I love the pics of the kids its so cool that they all got bikes!

Mireille said...

hope your feeling better now!
loved the kit.. it looks great!

Michelle said...

I love Tim Burton! He rocks! Hope you are feeling better. I really enjoyed all the Christmas pictures you shared.

Chez said...

oh my gosh your kids are so cute! I love screaming kids and presents and everything. Makes me happy. I'm sorry you got sick! I know how you feel lol! Except I was laying on my MIL's couch. Wish it was my Mom's instead ;( Glad you had a nice holiday!

Chez said...

oh my gosh your kids are so cute! I love screaming kids and presents and everything. Makes me happy. I'm sorry you got sick! I know how you feel lol! Except I was laying on my MIL's couch. Wish it was my Mom's instead ;( Glad you had a nice holiday!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT BOOK!!! Sooo jealous! I'm gonna have to go order it right now, lol.

Hope you're feeling better - and I know you'll do great things with that kit, seriously everything you
ever post at SIS is amazing!

scrapbook911 said...

Hope you are on the mend now?! Your pictures are great...and your monkey slipper are awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with your kit!! Happy New YEars!

dori.aleman.medina said...

dude... i hope you are better... give me the ISBN number for that book... i must have! your kids look so happy!