Saturday, December 15, 2007

May your days be Merry and Bright!

Well I have been working on some cuteness yesterday. I'm in a swap with the mojo girls and needed to make something handmade. I hope she will like it. I should be done with all 3 of them tmw. I have 2 other people I want to give one to. Till then I have this lo to share...



Yep that's me! Kissin a manatee in San Fransisco lol! My hubby told me to do it. He is soo silly but apparently so am I. I love going to San Fran with him. It use to be a every year thing. But when his mom passed away suddenly we haven't gone since. It's kind of our place. I love it there.

My daughters first dance was last night! YIKES! She is growin up so fast. She had so much fun. I curled her hair and she bought some shoes and some tights and a necklace. She looked so beautiful!



Oh and I am a night owl/earlybird...I mean if I had a choice I would stay up. But since I dont, I have to be a earlybird. But I hate getting up in the mornings!

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Lovely layout!!! LOVE the color scheme!

And your daughter looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your layout is AWESOME! And indeed your daughter is very BEAUTIFUL!!

xxxMarieke

Unknown said...

cute layout!!
your daughter is beautiful :)

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Hey Chicka,whats good with ya. lub tha manatee LO so awesome!! I gotta get me some of that MM noteworthy PP. So hows ya day going? And lil' missy looks so dang cute how was her dance? well hopefully I'll be posting my mojo LO tomorrow;)

Darlene said...

HOw pretty your dd is for her dance! Oh and I looooove that LO! I've been to San Fran once~~but I totally LOVED it!

I get up early like you, because I have to, but I get more accomplished at night~~so maybe I'm a hybrid?? I dunno~

have a super Sunday!

Shelly Brewer said...

Love that page...how cool to kiss a Manatee!!

Crystal said...

awww cousin Raven looks so pretty! I cant believe how fast the kids are groing up.

dori.aleman.medina said...

awww... she looks so much like you!