Sunday, August 7, 2011

I couldnt help myself



I have had Adele on non-stop play while I craft lately. Her voice is sooo insanely wonderful. If I could sing like anyone I would pick her. Her words speak to my sole. She makes me feel every bit of pain and joy she sings about. Seriously need to check out her album 21.

As I stated above I have been listening to Adele while CRAFTING. I have been making a lot of stuff. Here are some of the pages I haven't shared with you yet!

This one is my very favorite.It was inspired by the beautiful Tara Anderson. She makes the most lovely creations. I think it made my mojo come out to play for a bit.



My hubs and I on the beach of Santa Cruz last year. I love his green shirt and that was the inspiration for the green fabric behind our picture. I used a old skool Heidi Swapp love stamp and some old Basic grey paper. I was going through my stuff and had paper that I loved but have had for literally years. I decided to use it.




This one I used some more of the sweet tags from Shabby Chic Crafts. Don't you just love that wood grain banner? YUMMY! This is my mama and I.

Oh believe me there is much much more to come.

P.s. Did you see this?

♥♥♥

4 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Adele is awesome! Beautiful pages. xoxo

Kari said...

im super excited scrapjacked is coming back & i am also OBSESSED lately with adele. SO EFFING GOOD.
love it.

xo-k

sarah said...

yes, adele has a very soothing voice. sometimes, i have her play when i'm at home and scrappin'.

love your work. just sayin'. ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Gina Lideros said...

such fun projects Marie. I really love the stripes on that first layout. Looks great with the bold colors.