Friday, August 12, 2011

I know I have a fickle heart


The other day I stumbled upon the Crate Paper challenge that Tara hosts. I always love her color combos and really wanted to play along this time. When I saw the colors I was a little scared I wouldnt have anything that would work let alone in Crate Paper. I remembered that I had went through my paper stash not to long ago and found some really really old CP. Wouldnt you know one paper matched! Yay! I then used some tags from the newer line (forgive me I am being lazy and cant remember the name).

I had no Denim in cp so I improvised. I love the strip fabric. That is one of my fav fabrics in my stash.
The Martha bow punch is my fav and I had to scrap the pic of my girls. Tricia and CP came to visit me awhile back and we had a great time taking photos.

I wanted some splats of paint but it was a litle light so I added some denim blue glitter to it to make it sparkle and the right color!
In the end I am pretty happy with the results, I used old paper and I would have never used these colors together. Wooo!

Now I am off to get ready for my crafty day with more wicked awesome girls! I cant wait!! I love having wonderful friends to chat up and craft with!

♥♥♥

3 comments:

Amy Lynne said...

This is beautiful!! :) Lovely work. The ticking fabric is perfect, and the shade of blue play off of the neutrals so well. I love your style. <3

Ashley Newell said...

This is so pretty! I love all the texture on this layout and I REALLY love that bow! It's a punch? I NEED it! NEED! Adorable!

Kat said...

your layout is gorgeous! i'm excited to be working on the creative type with you!