Tuesday, June 12, 2007

scrapjacked

Well i finished this one on time but i didn't post it on time...Oh well...You can see a spot where my lil guy put chapstick on it..ggrrrr! LOL!

Its kind of hard to see but she has a drawn on mooooooo-stash and goatee. Very funny.


This is my lil guy aeden (the chapstick bandit) In his big brothers underpants. Kids are great.



I just got my red velvet kit and have already tore right into it. Rachel is da bomb ladies!

Oh speaking of da bomb my awesome friend Cindy Ellen Russell sent me some totally wicked stuff. I will post pics in the next few days...but my fav thing of all is the card she made. She is one talented artist. My fav by far. Check her out sometime. She is on Zingboom's DT among others.

4 comments:

michelle said...

these are soo cute! great job with your layouts!

Vee said...

love them :)
i need to do this jack

Micayla said...

OMG you are rocking the world of scrapping of late!! Good for you missus!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

beautiful layouts sweetie... It's wonderful that you can find the time to scrapbook again ;)

xoxo
emine