Friday, January 21, 2011

It's us that made this mess

I had the worst past few days ever! I got the kid-o's stomach bug. I was knocked out on my butt for a few days. I did manage to make it to school but I hated every minute of it! Sad part was my hubby's birthday was the 20th and I was super sick that day. I feel so bad. I was gonna take him out to eat at 5 guys burgers and fries but we did a big fat NOTHING on the actual day. I just hope he knows how much I truly adore him. Saturday is the family get together and yummy (i hope) beef tacos.

I have more scraps to share. I have been playing with the AMM Jan kit creating my little heart out.


My beautiful daughter Raven blowing bubbles. I used Glimmer mist and OA modern homemaker.




Thought I would make some cute little pinwheels with some of the OA and fine and dandy brads. Stuck them in a hurricane filled with convo hearts and called it done. Very cute on a Valentines day table.

I found these sweet lovelies. I would love to have one...or both in my girl cave.


Very expensive. Maybe one day when I win the lottery (rolls eyes).

Some Maya Road peeks that I am swooning over.
Love the camera and the Keep calm of course!

I want! Everything else over there is fab!

Really want these from JB.


&



My fav line from Cosmo.


There is so many cool things coming out at cha I just don't know where to begin. Dang I really need to win that lottery. Ha! What is your fav CHA sneak so far? Do share pls!

This weekend is going to be super busy. It is suppose to be sunny so MAYBE just maybe I will get my girl cave cleaned out. I have to get organized.

School is almost over *gulp*. I have 1.5 months left then I go on extern. I am really praying I get a great job out of this. My dream though is to open up my own craft store/cupcake eatery lol! Again have to win the lottery for that one. Hmph!

What is your dream? Would you like to open up your own business? What would it be?

Have a wonderful weekend!
♥♥♥

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love that page and the pinwheels. And I must say, aren't those old card catalogs awesome?! I want one! I know a girl that was able to get one from Craigslist for $25. No kidding!

Diane B. said...

I'm loving way too many things from CHA right not. JBS, MR and Holtz/Ranger just to begin. My dream is to Scrap Across America in an RV with Ginger and hit every scrap store in the states. LOL

Fauve Design said...

Such a cute layout!I love the Valentine candy idea...

I saw LOT´S of circus/fair themed papers and embellishments for upcoming CHA!I LOVE the new Sassafras line coming out for Valentinesday.And i love the mermaids from the Cosmo line too!

Dreams...Yeah owning a cupcake bakery would probably make me very VERY happy!