Friday, September 7, 2007

Chaos

That's how my life is...Total and complete chaos....But I guess that is to be expected with 4 kids and 2 cats...As I type this my boy kitty Elvis is intently watching the words appear on the screen...waiting for his chance to attack them. Silly kitty...Anyway here are somethings I have completed the past few days...yesterday i took a day to clean, it looks as though that was all undone in 24 hours time. How can something u just cleaned look worse then before u cleaned it 2 hours later? One of the great wonders of the world.

This is my Little sister Janna...She is weird like me. We like to play dress up and pretend to be other people...My mom was that way too...and she wonders where we get it lol! When I was a kid we use to belong to the s.c.a. (The Society for Creative Anachronism) I got to dress up in medieval clothes that my mom would sew. Omg it was sooo fun to basically on the weekends live in a fairytale. They had knights, a Queen and King, jousts the full deal! It was soooooo awesome. That's what I get for having hippies for a Aunt and Uncle. Anyway so that is why I am weird and my sister also. Just thought you might like to know.
(used RVAK for this)


On to other things...A box I made outta the rvak...I ♥ Marilyn!





I also made 2 other pages and a cute book but my stupid card is full and my batteries are low....

Here is the cover....Ill take pics of the inside tmw or so...



Each of my kids have their own section in this book for their artworks. I really really ♥ this book.

As for the pages they will have to wait also...One was for one of the eve's challenges but I didn't do it in time so no biggie. But it was fun non the less. Stay tuned!

10 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Great stuff, Marie!! And I can't believe you {heart} John Travolta too!!! Oh...he just melts my heart!! And I musta seen "grease" 100 times or so....!!!

Have a great nite!

Melissa

Crystal said...

aww cousin I love your stuff. I wanna be like you when I grow up.

Edleen said...

Thanks for coming by my blog Marie! love your work!!! :) and i'm always happy to know another Mom with 4 kids...hehe :D

have a wonderful weekend!

Shelly Brewer said...

love all the goods! awesome stuff!

Anonymous said...

Your projects are TOTALLY GREAT, as always!!

xxxMarieke

Michelle said...

Pretty! What is that flamingo stick?

Cathy De Los Santos said...

oo that box looks familiar, I want to see the whole thing of course. I bought one for myself .. I'm in a scrap slump, but you sure aren't! Give me some of that scrap juice. P.s. you're not that weird hehe we still love ya

Michelle said...

cool stuff...! love the new banner =)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

i know what you are talking about. I feel stressed out a lot with only 2 kids LOL... I just cleaned the house (its midnight here)OOPS.

I know that I need to do it again tomorrow and the day after and so on... When does this end AARRGGHH haha...

You made some awesome things hun... I'm glad you still find the time to scrapbook... You go girl..

BTW: thanks for letting me know about Karla's shout out.. I didn't know... How cool huh?

Micayla said...

Wow you have been a busy bee girl and I am so glad that you have! You have produced some stunning stuff!
Mucho lub xxx