Saturday, August 30, 2008

Give me a kiss to build a dream on

Last night hung out with the cousins...


We didn't take this last night actually. It was taken a good year ago. I love it. I don't look very good in it but hey that's ok.

I took Crystal (in the middle) to the cemetery in Oakdale and we took some shots. The light was about gone and my hands were not steady. I got a few ok shots...


I edited them in photoshop and I'm not sure what one I like better.



I had to stop to say my "I love you and miss you" to Ronnie's mom (she is buried there) and then we left.

We went to my cousin Tiff's house (right) and hung out. We chatted and laughed. Nothing unusual. We are planning a road trip to Reno and you can bet we are gonna get some pics. Hopefully some good ones.

I did some scrapping the past few days. One is for the new scrapmojo that goes up on the 5th so I cant show that one but the others are just because...


This one I made, then took apart and did over. I like the after better than the before.


This one I made about a week ago and wasn't going to post it because it just looks strange to me...


This one too...I feel it's missing something.

I think I just need to push myself to scrap more, like I use to. We will see.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Labor day weekend!

♥♥♥

7 comments:

dani said...

Really really cool photos - sounds like a cool time - I've always wanted to take some photos at a cemetery, we have some really old ones out here.

loooove the layouts.

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Anonymous said...

love the second set of edited photos, looks very 70s. girl, I haven't even scrapped for months!

aja said...

pretty cool pics...even with an unsteady hand.

i'm not sure which i like better either.

Sandy said...

eeek! no comments for you on this post yet? well, i'm going to leave you a comment and not just lurk then like i usually do....lol. (-; for the record i like the top pic from the graveyard better, but i see the dilema..(-;

bethchien said...

I am totally diggin on your latest layouts! Especially the one with the birdcage paper. So cool!

Hope you had a good weekend!
B

Michelle said...

Oooh..lovely pages, girl! And I love those photos with the vintage-look to em...yay for editing! :) Hope all is well!

Holly said...

Such pretty photos! And, I love your LO's...all of 'em!