Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pls dont take him just because you can

I did OLW challenge yesterday and really like how it came out *gasp*! I know I never like what I put out but this one is ok. I mean after I post it then i start to pick it apart but oh well.





I was inspired by the song by catpower. The lyrics are typed on the paper and the pic. Sometimes my life seems like its cursed and you wonder what you did to deserve some of the things that come your way. This song conveys that for me.

The new Mojo will be up soon and we have a great guest you wont wanna miss.

♥♥♥

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am glad you like, for now lol, cos I do too!!! Love the typing on the photo, going to use that idea, thanks hehehe
Looking forward to seeing the new mojo, always makes me happy lol

Holly said...

I love that LO, Marie! I think it looks fabulous!

Sweet Marie said...

Hi girl !!! Thanks for visiting me. This is crazy... and I am so happy that my scrap-twin is as talented as you are ! And a mojo girl, I love Scrapmojo !!! Well keep up the good work, your blog rock and I'll link it to mine so I don't forget to pay you a visit now and then. Please come and visit again!!!

Diane B. said...

Great LO, Marie. Girl, I so know what ya mean about those lyrics. ;)

Can't wait to work on the next Mojo challenge!!!

metrochic said...

holy crap, that rocks! the layering is BEYOND rad! sigh. you inspire me, marie. just so you know. ;)

Unknown said...

Totally love this LO! The layering is amazing!!!

TheresaK said...

HOLY crap girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That OLW layout WILL win for sure!!

I cannot believe you did not make Hambly......You soooo ROCKED it!!!!!!

Dina said...

I think the layering is genius, I so love it.

Michelle said...

Awesome colors. Stop being so picky. I <3 your stuff.

Anonymous said...

I love all the layers! gorgeous.. Is that Jolene, by Dolly parton? (your title)

Ginajam said...

SAAAWEEEEET! Love this layout!!!

Michelle said...

Oooh...look at all the lovely layering!! You rock, girl! =) Off to catch up on the posts I've missed as of late! Hope you're having a fab summer...

Anonymous said...

That layout is STUNNING. I'm so happy you are scrapping again!!! :)