Sunday, February 12, 2012

I m on the edge with you

Who needs a kick In the pants!? I know all my scrapping buddies are dragging butt. Come on girls get back in the game! You need that push to jump start your mojo? Well then get on over to the creative type. We have challenges for you and great inspo. Here is what I came up with.

This is my celeb crush. No not in that way. But I adore Bettie page. Simple put. She is awesome. She rocked it when it wasn't cool or kosh. She was outside the box. Strong. Beautiful. Wicked cool. I want to be all those things. This is why she is my crush.

Who is yours and why?

Also don't forget scrap jacked has a new challenge up too!

What has been your cha favs? Mine has to be hambly, Heidi swapp, crate paper & basic grey. Haven't been a huge fan of basic but I'm liking some of the stuff. Can't wait to play with hambly and cp. I am super excited about HS. She is a talented lady and her new line is freaking wicked!

Are there any you are excited to get in your hands?

Oh and I started the feb photo a day challenge on instagram. Here is my view.


You wanna join me?
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I really like this page! Super cute! and the doily looks adorable on it! I like Betty Page too!

danielle said...

I forgor to start that photo a day thing for February...daaaaaang it.
I love your LO, btw, so cool. She was pretty cool.