Sunday, February 19, 2012

Its hard to dance with the devil on your back, so shake him off



I threw together some valentines inspired things using my sweet heart punches. I love punches. And hambly of course!

Funny thing is I totally hated them a few years back. I mean the selection was crap and theme-ish. They have really stepped up the game.

I often wonder if I need a slice or something like it. Would I be saving money? Not really sure on that but the idea is there. It is to big of an investment for me. Maybe one day.

So what do u prefer? Punches? Die cut machines? Did u make any projects for vday? Leave me a comment and I'll come check it out.

One last thing...I have a tiny peek of a few projects I am making with the new hambly. :)

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

man. i am with you on punches. a couple of years ago, i vowed to never buy another punch. and then martha stewart came along and killed that idea. lol! and i have a slice. i say..don't bother. I've been tempted by the cameo (really tempted)...but, I'm afraid that it will just sit there too...i dunno...

Chrissy said...

I like punches. My problem is that there are soooooo many of them, so it's overwhelming when I need to get one and don't know what I want. I usually end up walking away empty-handed. Maybe it's best to buy them when I need them for a project?

I have a cricut. But it's in my closet and I NEVER use it.