Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I've been waiting all day

Oh man! It has been a few days or week even since I have posted. If you didn't know I have been VERY sick. I had the flu. It knocked me on my butt for 7 days. I mean I am still hacking up a lung and weak but no where near as bad as I was a few days ago. Dr took me off work till tmw so I decided to post a little something. Michelle sent me the new Dear Lizzy line Neapolitan to play with. I had a great time creating with it. You can pick up the collection at A Million Memories, she always has great sales going on! Here are a few layouts I did.



Me and the scrappy gang in Berkeley. We are silly. Love these girls.



My daughter Aria in Santa Cruz on the beach. These papers are great for beach summer type layouts.


I have lots more to share soon so come on back!
♥♥♥

3 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the sun bleached look of each page- the designs are so simple and ethereal- love these!!! I also LOVE how you managed to make each page look so different from the other Dear Lizzy pages I'm seeing online- even when you are sick you ROCK!

misty said...

beautiful! Love the design and colors!

Art From The heart said...

Oh so sorry you've been sick!
Do hope your back to you soon...
Hugs