Friday, August 16, 2013

Now hang me up to dry

Hello! More Glitz lovelies to share with you all today. The first was for the Glitz blog. Goes up today. Use grey, aqua and yellow. Sunshine for your soul is perfect for this lil challenge.


I loved taking my kids to the fair this year. We dont get to do those things very often. We are a big family with not a lot of income. As you can imagine my kids tend to eat a lot and the prices of going to something like a fair is really high. Sometimes you just have to tighten that belt and go. We did. They really enjoyed it. This page displays a few pictures of the rides there. We had a pretty great summer this year.

Secondly we have a new Jack up over at Scrap Jacked.
I adore Shanna Noel and knew when we decided to Jack her that it would be super easy. She inspires me constantly with her talent. Love the houses on her layout and of course had to add lots of layers to mine. Used Glitz Finnley collection. Oh and did you know Glitz makes cut files? That big feather... Glitz! I love that darn thing. In the Silhouette store. They also have a mustache and a deer!


Kids are back in school! YAY! I am super happy about that one! Hahaha! They were getting stir crazy. Lots of back to school shopping and money spending though. UGH!

Be back soon with some more lovelies!


♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Maria said...

Beautiful pages!!! :)