Monday, August 5, 2013

Novocaine our brains and we're out like lights

Have some Issues to tell you all about. Some Paper Issues...

Yes thats right, I am a new dt member for Paper Issues! Fabulous store and a group of fabulous ladies! Super excited to be on this team.


I have been playing with some studio calico Atlantic collection... Love the colors and embellishments. I think my favorite part of scrapbooking is the embellishments. Love them. Of course I love the paper too. Could be why I always walk out of the store with more paper then anything. Anywho back to the pages.



Loved collecting all the bits for these pages. So much fun. I really need to start going back to my studio to create. I have much more at my finger tips and can get a little more messy. I tend to be a mulitasker so I try to watch a movie or clear out the dvr while I am creating.

Where do you create?

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Paper Issues said...

Welcome to the team! I absolutely love your style and am so thrilled to have you on board!!!! =) Yay!

Shanna Noel said...

VERY exciting! CONGRATS!