Saturday, April 4, 2009

Help, I have done it again


(My Monster kitty)


Made a new to do list today. Lots of stuff on it. I actually crossed off everything but 2 items off the other one. Ohhh so proud. Kind of sucks tho to fill a whole new page with crap I don't really want to do! hahahaha! I think I am losing my steam...Maybe I should take my vitamins better. UGH!

So as of April 4th (my 10TH month) I have lost 130 lbs. Finally got below a point I wanted to get below. Makes me so very happy. I just have about 50 ish pounds to go to get to my goal. I WILL get there.

Posted the New Mojo. Go check it out. We have a wonderful sponsor with a wonderful kit. Love love love these kits. I need to get my hands on one. Here is my take on the challenge.


I used a old record sleeve as the base of the page. Loved the way it looked...

New sass again cuz that's how I roll. I told you I love it. Don't be surprised if my next one is sass too lol! Gotta get my desk clean again! I swear I make something and then the next minute it is a total disaster! Grrr!

Cousin came over last night and taught me some more moves...Ok stitches and I made this...



and this...


Ooh la la! I love that girl. She is super talented and she made my daughter this...



and me this...

I called her my crotchet slave lol! I have a order in for a headband too. I should try to make one but yeah I am no where near as good as she is.

Here are some spring flowers around my house that I was telling you about in my last post.


Hostas





Bleeding Heart


Well I think I'll save my banner till next post. Gotta have something to look forward to right? LMAO!

Hope your weekend is filled with happy thoughts and lots of sunshine.

♥♥♥

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so much to love!!!
Love the mojo challenge and your page.
Love the new creations
Love the photos
LOVE that you are amazing.
Yay for the lists and the weight loss, well done!!

Fauve Design said...

the diet is going well sweety,how awesome!!Go you...

Layout is way cool,you are rockin the Sas!

Michelle said...

Wow, such pretty things. Love those necklaces and bracelets. And your layout is so very colorful and fun!

Crystal said...

aww I dont mind being your crochet slave :) lol.. I adore your pic of the bleeding heart OOH I have camera envy!!!

bethchien said...

I just love your mojo page! That is very cool! Gorgeous flowers..especially the bleeding heart.
And that is so awesome that you have hit one of your goals. Keep it up, sista! :D
I hope you are having a great weekend!
B

dani said...

I love bleeding hearts. so pretty.

130 pounds??? you rock girl. seriously, you should be so proud!!

those are some serious crochet skills... I crochet scarves and stuff, but lol, just with simple stitches back and forth, nothing fancy!

Marit said...

Love to see you post! Always a lot of pics and stuff to look at! Good for you, your weight loss! (I always have to google to convert lbs to kilo - and when it does that I go AAAHHHH!!!)

TheresaK said...

Congrats on your weight loss goal!!

I really love the bleeding heart flower!! Pretty, pretty!!!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous button necklace! Can I have one? hehe. I've featured it on craftjournal.net on my inspiration board! xx

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Hey girl, WOW! You look so great, I'm really proud of ya skinny minnie lol. You are so rawk'n the SASS, I need to get it asap!! Hugs