Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I couldnt tell you, but I'm telling you now

Silly me,I totally forgot to share these creations. I made them with the Feb AMM kit last month.
I love spring. I can't wait for it to arrive.


Remember the uhh sketch I "drew" up for AMM? This is my take. The subject of my affection on this page is my beautiful daughter Raven.

I love to share...Or should I say enable? Nah share is a nicer word. Especially when you see what I am about to "share" with you. AMM's kit is up and it is super wicked great.
Wouldn't you agree? I mean look at all the new stuff! Maya Road, My Minds Eye, American crafts. Sooo lovely! Did you notice FULL set of stamps you get with the kit?! I cant wait to get my hands on it.

& it's the 1st of March so that means Simply Artistic has begun again. Our first cards since the break are posted. This is my take on the "concept". I used Sassafras paper crush. I totally have a paper crush on Sass.

Lastly I made a page. Just for me. Just because.

Used Sass paper crush again and vintage fabric I found at my goodwill. ♥

I am nearing the end of my 4 day weekend. I managed to clean the girl cave & mess it up again.


Go on a wonderful bike ride with my hubby to the park.

We packed sandwiches in my basket and drinks. ♥

We did more riding with Aria. I would say we rode about 8 miles total. It was so lovely and sweet. I enjoyed it so very much. Lots more pictures to share of course. How was your weekend?

♥♥♥

5 comments:

Kari said...

looks like a great weekend! :D
i love your new sass layout!
xo

Chrissy said...

GORGEOUS projects! I just love that page you did using Sass and vintage fabric! Fabulousness in action right there!

Micayla said...

Looks like a fun weekend, mine consisted of friends and photography....a great combo!
I want to scrap now I have seen all your yummy delights and that kit is scummy!
x

kim c said...

love the "bum" layout. love, love, love. I've been a hermit lately. Mojo went far, far away. But I'm trying to get back in the swing. I'm a spring freak too. Reminds me why I love Texas so much...spring. Take care.

Diane B. said...

beautiful ATC, girl! and i love how you used fabric on that layout! hope you were able to de-spider your girl cave. can't wait 'til spring break so i can start crafting again...work has been getting in the way!