Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm on a payphone trying to call home

When was the last time you seen a payphone? Hahaha! Yeah its been a while. Now I am on the hunt for the extinct beast, to instagram it of course! Anyway a few bits to share...For starters the winner of the zombie blog hop is (insert drum roll here)

jessica said...
What awesome cards!!! love that stamp!!!
TFS~
New follower here :)
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com


Congrats Jessica! Email your address to scrapmojo@sbcglobal.net and I will get those cards to you soon!


If you didn't win that prize but are in a prize winning mood, I have another blog hop going on till midnight tonight. The hambly post below this one. If you leave me a comment there and become a follower then I will send you a little something.

Even after all that hoppin I managed to pump out a few layouts. Here is one I did for the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch.




A picture of the giant dipper in Santa Cruz. This ride is one of my favs but it kills my back every time. I mean even when I was a kid! I have to say my 84 year old grandmother went on it! She was hurting for a while after tho! I hope I am that way when I get to be her age.

And a few more just because I love to create with my hands!



I did this photo for the photo a day challenge in feb. I try to find a different way of photographing things on that list. This one was a heart.




Another a photo a day pic. Again me being silly. I love silly.




Instagram photo. I really do adore spring. It is not to hot, not to cold. The flowers are blooming and birds are singing. Ahhh! I must say I do also love fall tho. Hehe!

One last thing...Another blog hop is coming this weekend...32 blogs are on the list! That is 32 chances to win some fab prizes. Will you be there?


♥♥♥

6 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love all the airy colors you used on these!

Tara Anderson said...

I love the photo of the rollercoaster! and you've been busy scrapping, please send some of your extra mojo to me! xo~ T

Jeanne/Shelle86 said...

Really cute layouts. love the bird on that last one.

Jenn said...

The last time I saw a payphone was at Disneyland- and someone was actually using it! Tripped me out! lol =)

Jessica Buffa said...

Yeah, it has been a while, can't wait to see if your hunt is successful!
Congrats to your hop winner, my sweet Blend, Jessica E.!!!
:O)
Jessica S

jessica said...

Whoo Hoo!! Thanks so much Marie!! I am emailing you now :)
LOVE your gorgeous LO's!!! Very beautiful colors and papers!!
TFS