Sunday, April 17, 2011

When somethings cold, let me put a little fire on it

As I sit and try to type out this blog post my kids are fighting. Constant. I need to make myself a referee shirt. Sheesh! Anyway stuff to share. After all that's what a blog is for right? Sharing. Reminds me of show and tell as a kid. *wink*

The new ATC prompt is up at Simply Artistic. I have to tell you I wasn't much of a ATC fan in the beginning of this little adventure. Doing these prompts has made me love them a little more each time. They are so easy to whip up and so very cute. Wouldn't you agree? Come and play and be inspired! (*used the April AMM kit*)

Kept forgetting to post my flea market finds from a few weekends ago.I finally remembered. The books were .25 each. Awesome deal. The little milk glass dish= 1.00.Love it to bits.
These glass door knobs were 2 for 7.00. That was the most I have ever spent at the Flea market for something vintage BUT they are at least 10 each in a antique store so I got a really good deal. I am going to use them as curtain tie backs.


& lastly I made these strawberry shortcups for work last weekend. They had a potluck and I wanted to show off my baking skillz.I got the recipe off Martha Stewart. I wasn't really impressed with them at first. I felt they were missing something.
So I added my own special spin on them. I cut a small circle out of the top and filled it with homemade strawberry puree. This of course is why I call them Strawberry shortcups. They were delish. Sweet. Perfect.

Next on my Cupcake list...Nutella cupcakes. YUM.

♥♥♥

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cousin your projects are always so inspiring <3