Thursday, November 17, 2011

If it hadn't been for love

Next week is Thanksgiving. All my thanksgiving decorations were ruined. Totally my fault, so I ended up not putting anything up for thanksgiving. Boo me. Just not that into it right now. BUT that does not mean I shouldn't be thankful right? Full of thanks. I have many things to be thankful for. My family of course is my rock. What keeps me plugging along and trying my hardest. My husband is AMAZING. He loves me no matter what I look like or act like. He loves me despite my faults. My kids are truly wonderful little ones. Without them there would be nothing to push me to be a better me. My mom, she is a beautiful person inside and out. I appreciate her more and more every day. She is my shoulder to cry on and my hug to make the pain go away. My friends are awesome. I mean really. This amazing internet community that I have become a part of. I cant believe all the ladies who have touched my heart.

I made this book for my guest spot over at Gauche Alchemy.

*Oh yeah I didn't share that with you all yet have I?! Sheesh when your head is in the storm clouds lots of things get lost along the way.*

I am super excited they asked me to guest for them! I mean wow their kits are filled with some awesome stuff! LOVE IT!

The only thing I used that was not in the kits they sent was the Crate Paper. EVERYTHING else is from them.


I am going to fill my book with little thankful things that my family and I talk about this thanksgiving. Everyone should know I am thankful and what I am thankful for, even when my voice has long been silenced. Everyone.




Threw some Hambly Studios in for good measure!

What are you thankful for?


♥♥♥

No comments: