Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finish what you started

Thought I would share another page I made using the dear lizzy line. I think this one is my favorite. I love this pic of my beautiful daughter.

She is so pretty and the flower in her hair matches her beauty. We were in santa cruz.
I dont have to tell you how much this line has inspired me. It is funny I refused to buy it. I felt like it was to girly for me.
Since I got it in the mail I couldnt stop putting it down. I wanted to create till it was gone. I almost did just that! Hahaha!

Have you had lines like that? I think I have evolved (yet again) using my scrap supplies. Just recently I have been wanting to get rid of stuff (paper) that is over a few months old. Stuff that I know I am not going to use. I have a lot to get rid of. It is making me re-think my whole way of buying also.

I need to get organized and need to get my studio straightened up. It is a huge mess. I have moved into the living room. Not good. The organizing is going to take a while and a lot of spider killer! Hahaha!


♥♥♥

4 comments:

Shonie said...

Very cute layout. I too love this line! It's really easy to use. I love your use of the feather. It adds a great uniqueness to the page.

Art From The heart said...

Organized,sure wish I was I do keep trying.
Looks like a fun line to work with.
Hugs

kate blue said...

I know, I['m using the word AWESOME again! I can't help it; it's one of my favorite words even IRL! and if you can beleive it, I have the same feather on my desk! I came off a pin that my dd had that broke and I've been hoarding it for the perfect project!

kate blue said...

ps-I hope you don't mind that I Pinned this (and linked of course) to my Pinterst wall (queenkat)