Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tonight We Are Young

Today I would like to share with you a new something. Something I have been resisting for oooo 5 years (give or take). Seriously. I love studio calico products, but the kits I just wasn't feeling. I didn't understand all the hype. I refused to jump on THAT train. That all changed with Aprils kit. I loved it. Something in my brain clicked and I had to have it. Of course when I seen that Sass was making products for it that did me in!
I think I have made a total of 12 pages with this kit! I am in love. This page is of my daughter and I at Santa cruz. We were on the Wheel. That thing scares the crap out of me but I knew I would get some lovely photos. And I did.

I was inspired by wall art on pinterest. I have seen many sunbursts in scrapbooking but I really liked the way this was on the wall art. I tried to recreate that feel.

This one might be one of my favs. The cardstock color goes so well with the photo. I usually use white and Kraft. That's it. But it was in the kit so I had to use it lol!

My husband took this pic of me and I think it is my most fav. Ever. He sees me like no one else. He truly thinks I am beautiful.

Well that's all I am going to share for now. I have a ton more. Looks like I have officially jumped on that train! I cant wait for next months! Hahaha! Do you subscribe?

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute pages! I love the first one!

Mette said...

Amazing work!