Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tap on my window knock on my door


Today. Today I would like to share a page I made with the new hambly goodness. I love my grandmother and every chance I get I take a pic with her.

This lady is so special to me.


She is funny, sweet, and lovely.


I love the pink and yellow together. This page and this lady, I love.

I have been seeing lots of lovely words on the internet. Things that make me rethink the amount of stress I LET myself feel. Maybe a msg from god telling me, listen things will get better. We all go through rough times. Rough times I speak of...Car accident, fridge went out, now the big freezer is out & short on my check about 200 bucks. Of course that puts me short on everything else. But I am not going to let it bring me down. I will get through it. I have a loving family. My mom is always there for me. She has helped me in so many ways. My husband stands by me and goes through this with me. Reminds me I am not alone. We will get through it.

How do you deal with stress? You always get through it.
♥♥♥

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

What a great layout! I love the picture! I miss you so much! I hope that life turns around for you quickly! We are in a similar rough patch, we'll get through. <3 you!

Melonie said...

Beautiful LO for 2 beautiful ladies! I hope things start to look up for you soon:)

kate blue said...

absolutely positively gorgeous. LOve the yellow!1 And you are extremely lucky to have her!!