Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My fake plastic love



HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!


Last weekend ended up making these freakin awesome cookies.


They are one of the BEST peanut butter cookies ever! Yum.



Went to see "Devil" Sunday with my hubby. I was really expecting it to be bad. I didn't want to waste the tickets on it really. I mean the preview looked really good but so many movies have disappointed me lately. I am so glad we did go. It was really good. Not my typical horror movie. I really enjoyed it tho. I don't like elevators and this elevator made me wanna hyperventilate lol! Oh and I will never get in a nbr 6 elevator again. Just FYI.

I started a new MOD last Monday. This mod is the longest and it is a lot of hands on lab work. I have learned how to do a Rubber Dam, Calcium Hydroxide cavity prep,& Toffelmeyer matrix band. All interesting but a little hard. Good challenge.

I finished some Halloween fun stuff.

(inspo found on google from rawbone etsy)


I have so much more to make. Many Ideas floating in my head.

Halloween coasters
Haunted houses
tree ornaments
Door hangings
and the list goes on and on...

Now I just need the time to make them.

Taught the girls how to "sew" this weekend. We made voodoo dolls. Very fun. They really had a good time creating. I was not feeling great at the time but they really wanted to learn. Here are our finished products.

(Ravens;left Mine;right)


My son's and my little girl want me to teach them now. It was hard enough teaching the 14 yr olds! LOL! I am not sure if I will be conquering that with the lil ones.



Think I am gonna have to find a different Halloween goodie to make with them.

Last but not least I think I will be making this sweet lil one soon. How cute is he or she!


I really love Halloween. I love fall. I am going to start decorating today. When do you start?

♥♥♥

3 comments:

danielle said...

you're so talented!! Love all the yummy fall goodeness here!

Jenn said...

Hi Marie! We got paired up for the ATC swap. I was wondering if you could send me your info so I can drop your card in the mail. Here's my email- jennvanb@rocketmail.com Hope to hear from you soon!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Love the felties! So cute! :)