Thursday, November 25, 2010

I ♥ Turkey On Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




I am so very thankful for my family, friends, & the lord above for blessing me in so many ways. I struggle everyday with being broke and barely making it that sometimes I forget that it could be worse. My fav quote ever is " I give myself very good advice, but I rarely seldom follow it." Alice said that. It is so true. I tell myself to be thankful for what I DO have. Days come that just knock you on your ass and it ends up being hard to think of anything to be thankful for.

I will try. Harder. Since today is thanks-giving I am trying extra hard. I do have so many to be thankful for. My 4 beautiful healthy children. My loving, wonderful husband. My sweet grandmother and mom. My dad who was never there but has made a tremendous effort lately. People who try to help as best they can and care for me no matter what. I will forever be thankful for all of them.

I am also thankful that I was able to go to school. I had the courage. I found a way. I took initiative and am trying my damnedest to be top of my class. I know god helped me find that way and kept that fire lit all these years. Thankful.

My heart is filled this day. Filled with joy, love, and peace. This day I can stop worrying about bills and money and tests. This day I will only be thankful. This day is special and I will cherish it always.

♥♥♥

1 comment:

kim c said...

And a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you!