Friday, June 17, 2011

I find it to be really unique

Hello friends. Today I am sharing a SB page I made using the fun house line. I love this line to bits. It is so fun and the colors are lovely. I managed to get my hands on one of the mustaches on a stick at a crop I went to a few months back. My friend and I couldn't resist playing. These pictures are what came of that.

I love the rub-ons! They go on paper like butter. I put some fun glasses on the pic of me and 2 mustache rub ons for my title and my journaling.

My background I created by cutting out the circle off the patterned paper and then cutting a smaller circle from the cardstock. I then machine sewed the circle to the CS. Super fun and simple and it adds lots of texture and dimension to your layouts.

I also made this super fun top hat. My cousin inspired me to make this one.





Used GCD Fun house line for this sweet little top hat. I think it would make a great photo booth prop don't you?

In other news...It is HOT! How bout in your neck of the woods?

♥♥♥

4 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I LOVE your top hat! So clever!

Chrissy said...

Love the page you made! So fun! And you top hat is fantastic! I love how whimsical and fun it is.

ms.schwiet said...

Amazing work. Love how you encircled everything within the stitch and the hat is Adorable with a capital A

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

LOVE the top hat! It's so much fun!