Friday, June 24, 2011

The livings easy

Hey ya'll got some more GCD goodies to share. Hope you enjoy! :)I used the Fun house collection for this one.
I tucked a little lace tag (shabby chic crafts tag) for journaling on the side and used the beautiful sunny yellow cabochon to accent it.

My daughter Raven hanging out by the side of the pool. I used one of the shaped paper boarders from the Soul food collection to accent the bottom of the page. Laced a little bakers twine through it to finish it off. I love using doilies in my design. They give that little extra special something to your page and they are super inexpensive.

Loving the soul food collection by Melody Ross. I used it for this page of my daughter and friends feeding a horse. The whole experince was so lovely and feminin I wanted the papers to reflect that.

These papers truly do. The tag has a little glitter to it and the colors are beautiful. I also added a few fun house elements to the page. The clear boarder and the cabochon go so perfectly with Soul Food.
I used a chipboard book shape to create the background for my page. I love texture so I hand sewed the boarder.

Have a a lovely weekend!
♥♥♥

4 comments:

kim c said...

that photo of raven is great and your layout focuses attention to it. brilliant!

Gina Lideros said...

awesome projects Marie! I love how you strung the thread through the circle border. Genious!

Diane B. said...

Loving all the white. Perfect for the summer!

Danielle said...

I love that summer LO!! So pretty!