Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A camping we will go!


I had the honor of guest designing for the beautiful and lovely Veronica at Shabby Chic crafts. She sent me so many awesome tags to play with. The ones that I HAD to play with right away were the camping ones. I mean I just did the camp in the backyard, they were perfect for that!


I first made a page using my smores pictures. I loved putting all the marshmallows in my vintage pyrex bowl. Had to take a pic. The other pic is my work of art. It took me a while to make that smore. Not a huge fan of them and that one was the first one I have ever had. My kids love them tho.

I had sooooooooo many photos of our camping trip I decided to make a mini. I wanted to use mostly the awesome tags with accents of paper here or there. I hope I achieved that.










I used a lot of GCD and of course a ton of tags from Shabby Chic crafts. Make sure to go check out her store and leave me some love on the blog post here and there! *smile*
♥♥♥

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love that mini book Cousin!!!