Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Smiled with the risin' sun


Father's day is coming up. Do you have a few special dad's (or men) in your life? I do. My husband is the most special. I know you all know this. I have said it many times before. If you would like to skip over mushy then please do so now. (mushy stuff to begin)He has been there for me always. Good and bad. My best friend. My soulmate. My everything. We have learned to parent together... We aren't perfect and don't claim to be. He keeps me, me. We balance each other. We were meant to be. Over at Glitz we are celebrating that special MAN in our lives... This is my page dedicated to him...Us.


If you leave a comment on the Glitz blog you are entered to win a Glitzy prize! AWESOME!

I also have been doing a few videos. I am hoping to have one for the next Glitz layout. Please forgive them tho, I am using my iPhone and a board (yes you read that right, a board). You know I am on a tight budget (4 kids and all) soooo no extra money for video cameras or fancy tripods. It is what it is. Someday I will get something fancy. For now it works. I also have never really done this before so be kind. LOL! Anyway my first video to share will go up the 15th and it is for the new scrap jacked. I will show ya how I did the page I created for it. For now here is a peek.

I have been doing the Maggie H and Marcy P class over at Studio Calico... Here is a small page I did in my book. Really love this class. Lots of inspiration.


And in none scrappy related news...
I have been struggling with a few things at work. Well one thing, I cant stand that someone is saying things behind my back. Things that aren't true. It is only one person. I try very hard to be a good person, to be fair and let things go... But this person seriously wont quit. I am trying to let it go. I am trying to not let it hurt my heart. The stress it causes makes my chest hurt. I dont know why. Put it in a bubble and let it go.... Or so I tell myself. That is where my fav quote comes in. "I give myself very good advice, but I rarely seldom follow it." Let it go, you cant please everyone. *sigh* Why should it matter what this person thinks? It doesn't, so why does it bug me so much? Anyway...Putting it in the bubble...Now let it go, darn it! Haha!

Thanks for listening to my rant. Sometimes just saying it (or typing it) can be a little therapeutic.
♥♥♥


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw a great quote on Pinterest today, thought it might help
"Don't worry about those who talk about you behind your back, they are behind you for a reason."
Love that Happy Little Moment class page! I am so enjoying that class too!