Tuesday, November 27, 2007

All that glitters is not gold...

So true. I love glitter... You remember The Secret of Nimh? I feel like the crow that loves the baubles and shiny things lol! I truly love little things that sparkle and are vintage. Old vintage buttons and rhinestones make my heart skip a beat...Lace remnants make me dizzy and don't get me started on vintage paper ledgers, newspapers, and music sheets. Give me vintage or give me death! OK not really but you get that I really love the kitchy/Kitsch stuff. So I have a few things to share...I'm quit stingy when it comes to places or things I love...I don't like to share my resources...But someone shared them with me so I figure its time to pay it forward...

2 of my fav places to oggle and awe...

Paper Vallise

Mantofev

I would love to get my hands on everything at those 2 places.

Now for the title challenged...Which is me. I just found this on a blog...And let me tell you it is awesome when you just cant find a title for that page.

Cliche

So don't say I never shared anything with you! I must really luv you all to divulge my secrets! *wink*

I have some scrappage to share...

My sister playing dress up again! LOL! I did this for a challenge over at www.coordinatescollections.com Use the homepage as inspiration...



My son Aeden...Used the feist song for my title.



Again My SON yes that's right my son...he is wearing Aria's unicorn costume, his brothers boxers, a Darth Vader mask, has a pink sparkly wand and a green drum thingy! I had to take a pic...its to dang funny! I think this page is my fav.(You have to click this one and make it bigger to really see the details and how freakin funny he looks!)



Oh and I got a fav on All about eve! Forgot to tell ya'll that! :) Big hug to all my bloggin friends!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow Marie! You've been scrappin' your little heart out - fabulous layouts! Thanks for the links too - that Cliche may become my new fav!!

michelle said...

Love your pages! I love it when my boys get silly and dress up. Thanks for sharing paper valise and I love me some manto fev!

Holly said...

Mantofev has long been a fave of mine. But, I'm going to have to check out your other resource. Thanks for sharing! And, I love you new pages! :0)

Darlene said...

omigosh, the cliche site is great! I always get stumped on titles!

Love your LOs as usual! Your son is too funny with his get-up on!

oh and ps...yah I am a CTMH girlie too!

have a great day!

Michelle said...

Thanks for all of the great links! That is super funny that he dressed up like that. Very fun layouts.

Anonymous said...

Your projects are great, AGAIN!!

xxxMarieke

Melissa Mann said...

LOL!! Love that last layout!

Love all the new layouts...i'm SO behind on my blog reading...this new job is something else...I'm SOOO behind on everything!! Friday nite and Saturday are gonna be catch up days for me for sure!

Have a great nite!