Friday, November 30, 2007

~Scrap for a Cure ~

So as you know I was asked to be the dec Guest Dt over at Scrap For A Cure...Let me tell you the kit is wonderful, the ladies are super awesome, and we should all scrap for a cure right? So here are the things I made using only their kit...

Out of all this stuff I made I still had paper, glitter, letters, embellies left over! I just wanted to keep making and making and making!



















This was a tough one for me because Im so use to getting whatever I want and putting them on my layout. I was super critical of everything I did...I look at it all and go man you need to do better! LOL! The girls loved it tho and am so happy about that! I really had a wonderful time with this kit. Its so beautiful. You should go check their kits out.

Hope you all have a safe weekend! Get that shopping done. :)

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations! {{{hugs}}} I have admired your layouts for some time, this is a well deserved kudo ~:O) Wonderfully awesome!

Melissa Mann said...

Whoa nelly.
You seriously rocked out that kit!
LOVE all that you did!!!!!
Still SO excited for you..

P.s....you SO need to change the song on here...lol...(of course, when I come over here...Mr.Sandler always serenades me...lol!)

michelle said...

wow. Those are great. So many, many pages!

Anonymous said...

WOOOWWW, you worked very hard! All your projects are BEAUTIFUL! I really like the owl cards!!

xxxMarieke

Vee said...

awesome projects and congrats!! :)