Thursday, November 8, 2007

How are you today?

I'm fine thank you...I have some cool news but I wont share until I'm told I can! I'm so excited...

Also I have been doing some scrappin the past few days...Trying to do some challenges because money is tight and I would love some free scrapping stuff lol! So here we go..

OLW...



Scrapjacked...Although i totally am not feeling this layout. BLah!



So there we go...I wasn't feeling the unpubbed one so had to skip it. :) I have so much to do but yet I don't...Does that make sense? Ha!

My sisters birthday was this past sat and boy did we have fun! We played guitar Hero and sing star... Two of my fav games. We also did how well do you know your mother. Raven and I played that and we won. Only by 1 tho. I also won the game "how well do you know Janna" (my sister)what a shocker right.

I made her these gifts...(money is tight ya know!)

hair clip


Fun little book






She just turned 21 and I told her I would take her out to her first bar...But she hasn't took me up on that offer lol!

I have a book and another layout I did but I think I'll wait till next time! Heheh! Hope you are having a wonderful week! Christmas is almost here! But cant forget thanksgiving!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Its great that you're doing so many challenges! I know what you mean about money being tight. I love what you made for your sister and I'm sure she did too.

Crystal said...

hey cousin!! I love that star book its super cute! I was so happy to beable to hang with you and let the kids run wild. It was super fun and the food was good

Anonymous said...

You really made some cool projects again!!

xxxMarieke

Shelly Brewer said...

Everything is great!!

Melissa Mann said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you!!!

LOVE that little star book!! Very awesome!

Have a good weekend, girlie!

Fauve Design said...

Beautiful layouts and i luvvvv your cute hairclip!!

Fauve Design said...

Beautiful layouts and i luvvvv your cute hairclip!!

Holly said...

Well, I love your jacked LO. Owlies...*sigh*. And, your OLW LO is beautiful! I can't wait to hear your exciting news! :0)

dori.aleman.medina said...

omg.. so scraplifting that book! wow... i swear, you are amazing!