Thursday, November 29, 2007

To kids from 1-92....

My great grandmother lived to be 100. She drank a Pepsi everyday of her life from the age of 50 till the day she died...She was a great lady. I wish I seen the things she seen. I wish I would've been into scrapbooking when she was alive and asked her some questions about the wonderful times she lived in. I wish I could live in every era every decade. I love history. I love to look at old photos and imagine I was there. What a nerd right? LOl!

Anyway holidays make you miss family that arent here anymore or maybe have moved far away. That's how Ive been feeling.

I did manage to get some scrappin done...And I also can post the stuff I made for Scrap For A Cure...I think I'm gonna post that one tmw tho. So for now another one of my sister...


I love her pics! She inspires me so.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!


Marie

4 comments:

Darlene said...

100? wow, that is awesome. I know what you mean about missing people. This will be the first Christmas without my dad and it's not easy.

Love the LO!

Michelle said...

Her pictures are very dramatic. Great color combo in that lo!

Shelly Brewer said...

love that LO and the chanukah song.

jadadog said...

100??? WOW! I recently gave up Pepsi, and now am reconsidering...hmmmm!!! Oh Adam Sandler is a riot!! I found you thru scrappermimi...love your stuff!