Monday, November 26, 2007

Inspired by...

So Colleen over at Scrapperie said to blog something that inspires us to scrapbook as of late...Well Christmas has inspired me these past few days. Ive been working on the kit from scrapforacure.com and made some Christmas layouts. Some of me when i was a kid. I love those old photos. Cant share yet but they will come soon.

These two always inspire me!

Kerry Lynn


Lindsay



I love those vintage cards and the cute vintage looking ornaments! How adorable is that! They both inspired me to go to my dollar store pick up some junk and try to make a Christmas book or some beautiful ornaments too. I just want those tho! LOL! Hope they inspired you too!

xoxox
&hearts

4 comments:

FauveDesign said...

Seriously these xmas decorations from Lindsay are the best!!I luv those cute birdies!!

Chez said...

Congrats on the all about eve nod!

Colleen said...

Wow! You've been a creative girl! Love all the stuff you've been working on!

Holly said...

I love Lindsay's ornaments too! They're freakin' amazing! Hope you had a great holiday weekend. :0)